Hollicom Events is the owner of this website and we are committed to protecting your privacy and processing your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act (DPA) 1998 up to 24 May 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on and from 25 May 2018 (Data Protection Legislation). The website is maintained by Hollicom Events. For the purposes of data protection legislation, Hollicom Events is the data controller. This policy explains how the information we collect about you is used and kept securely. It also explains your privacy choices when using our website as well as your right to access your information under Data Protection Legislation.
- The information we collect about you
We may collect the following information about you through our online enquiry form:
Your name, date of birth, gender, email address, address, telephone numbers, the events or services you are interested in, disability information and the names of running or athletics clubs with which you are a member (Data).
- How we use your information
We may use your personal information for a number of purposes, i.e.:
- To deal with your requests and enquiries.
- To contact you for reasons related to your enquiry.
Hollicom Events will:
• Strive to collect and process only the data or information which is needed
- Use personal data for such purposes as are described at the point of collection, or for purposes which are legally permitted
- Strive to ensure information is accurate
- Not keep information for longer than is necessary
- Securely destroy data which is no longer needed
- Take appropriate technical and organisational security measures to
safeguard information (including unauthorised or unlawful processing and
accidental loss or damage of data)
- Ensure that the rights of people about whom information is held can be fully
exercised under the General Data Protection Regulation These rights include:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access to personal information
- The right to request rectification
- The right to request erasure
- The right to restrict processing in certain circumstances
- The right to data portability
- The right to object to processing
4. Protecting your information
The data that we collect from you is stored electronically and access to that data is password protected and limited to a small number of designated administrators.
5. Finding out what information Hollicom Events holds about you
Under the Data Protection Legislation, you can ask to see any personal
information that we hold about you. Such requests are called subject access requests. If you would like to make a subject access request, please contact the company’s Data Protection Officer:
Data Protection Officer Hollicom Events Limited 75 Bothwell Street Glasgow